Full size blueprints are out there, they came with the pallet of parts the factory sent out to racers. They usually don’t get sold or loaned out because they get copied. Not saying the prints aren’t out there… Greg Lane had a similar problem when he sold full size Hemi blueprints. This is why a lot of info stays in private hands.

Hence the taboo part. 64 post is correct, 4208.7 is semi useful. Although the pics are very grainy, the narrative explains a lot of it.
I didn't try to follow the narrative and pictures with my car because I wasn't trying to copy something that was authentic. There are actually a few easier ways to accomplish the rear relocation other than whats is depicted in 4208.7. Be prepared to do a lot of measuring and remeasuring and then remeasuring prior to doing any cutting.
It also depicts the relocation of the front torsion bar cross-member and frame sections. No information for using the A-100 strait-axle front suspension. This was not factory supplied with the first cars. This came sometime later once the cars were considered to be illegal. (that's the story I got don't any one crucify me if its incorrect)

I wasn't fortunate enough to have grown up in the time frame when theses cars ruled the track. Hopefully some where down the line more info will become available but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Enclosed is a pic of where the right rear frame of mine is cut. The shinier metal is new 18ga frame rails fabricated to match the existing rails. original rear bumper mounts are retained while allowing all suspension mounting points to remain intact as designed.

...FAFO...