For whatever reason the altered wheelbase cars are almost taboo. I starting building one last year and still tinker with it from time to time. A few of the purist's gouged me a new one on another forum because every little thing that was done was not correct in their minds. Build what you want to build and enjoy it accordingly. These cars are cool to this day and contrary to what most believe no two were alike 50 years ago. I think the production #'s were around 15 for the 10-15 cars. Not sure about the 2%, maybe 4? That means that there were maybe 20 cars out there that were factory produced? Few of us in this day and age can afford to own any of the original cars. I know I never could. I have a build thread titled 65 Coronet AWB build in the Projects and Survivor section that details the progress on mine from the beginning. Newer pics will be added soon as I have managed to get back to work on it for awhile. Attached is a pic of the rear relocation and mock-up of the rear suspension.

7986902-wheels5.jpg (83 downloads)

...FAFO...