After studying the two systems for some time....I'm not confident that one spacer design will work for both a Weber drive and a Jesel drive. The Weber design is more versatile for options of water pump use and front distributor use than the Jesel. The Jesel drive uses the top block mounting hole for the front mount distributor drive and this takes away from the ability to put a spacer on that will seal to the water inlet. No doubt that Jesel didn't understand what they were doing.....they should have just left their cover plate with no water passage and just forced a remote pump and inlet thru the core plugs. Weber gave you the option to do either. With that said, I personally like the remote pump as I can get to my spyder gear for adjustment without having to remove anything and can see straight on how much I moved the timing. Anyway, I have decided to make a run of spacers that will fit the Weber system. I guess if you go Jesel (like I did) then you will have fewer options for the water pump. Here are a couple of renderings of what the spacers will look like (with the addition of two ports that can be utilized in addition to the front port that lines up with the water pump).