The fact that Chase is on here folowing up is testament to the fact that Crane cares about their product. There are a gazillion posts a day on the internet, and Chase takes time to monitor anything that references their product, especially here on Moparts. Chase has beem around Mopars for a long time, and always is willing to give a professional response without drama and BS, and as an " old schooler", just supplies facts.If Chase was to rattle off some names of " who's who" in performance over the last 40+ years, I bet he can name most of them as friends.

I lived through some issues with the screws, but in my profession, was able to handle it internally. If you deal with enough manufacters, you'll find rocker arms, rocker shafts ( ESPECIALLY!) and valve componentsw all have issues at one time or another. You might be surprised to know how a rocker shaft is made, and you'll change your appreciation for that simple " shaft". As far as adjuster screws, I've used probably almost every brand out there, and maybe all but one have had some issue. A lot of times, it comes down to an outside vendor issue, that the manufacter doesnt even know about till after the fact.

Anyhow, hats off to Chase for the support here on Moparts...

RIP Monte Smith

Your work is a reflection of yourself, autograph it with quality.

WD for Diamond Pistons,Sidewinder cylinder heads, Wiseco, K1 rods and cranks,BAM lifters, Morel lifters, Molnar Technologies, Harland Sharp, Pro Gear, Cometic, King Engine Bearings and many others.