Whoa man. Some of you guys make this seem like its a walk in the park. If I didnt say it before, let me say that electrical stuff scares that crap outta me. I've been able to pick up small stuff like adding in the relay for the electric fans and doing the alternator to battery wire, and install voltmeter. I also pulled apart my bulkhead connector and cleaned everything and coated in di-electric grease. But I've tried looking at the circuit diagrams when I read other posts on the subject, and that crap confuses me. Im really hesitant about doing it myself and maybe screwing something up. Run the risk of burning down my car.

What I would be looking for is pretty much a full stock replacement with maybe a little larger wires than stock. (are the kits stock or larger than stock wire size?). Then I'd want a few upgrades like relays for: electric fans, A/C,. I have an alarm system and stereo system on it as well.

Is it really as easy as ordering a couple of different harnesses and slowly going through everything? I would feel a lot more comfortable about doing it myself if I had someone who knows electrical to help me through it.

1971 Plymouth Satellite
408/904 8 3/4 3.23 SG