I've been forced to take out the Duster in cold weather, and has trouble starting. First the radio comes on and off as it pleases, but that never stopped the car from starting. When I turn the key the motor turns fast like it should , I have fuel pumping fine and the carb is tuned properly. At first I thought it was carb issue spitting and shuddering, but I put my carb on my Dart and the thing started up with no issue! Now here's the weird part, when I put my key in the dome light is dim, the door buzzer seldomly goes on and the radio seldomly turns on when key is turned a click. BUT, when the buzzer goes on , the dome gets brighter and radio turns on, VOILA!! The car starts. ... There's a short somewhere, but all the wires look fine except on the back of the Alt. Gauge in the dash, the negative wire is clean and the positve post was HOT and covered with surface rust. ... On a side note, when the car is off, the dome is dim and it struggles with the headlights going on and are very dim. I have a new Alt, voltage regulator, and battery. .. is there something important I'm missing here???