Bad340fish,
Hopefully the Valiant will be ready next year, and I can move it back to the top of your list.

Just-a-dart,
Darryl's sanity is something I question on a regular basis, but he never questions mine... he already knows the answer.

1967DartGt,
Boone keeps reminding of when I've finished the story in years past and prodding me to get moving on it. Hopefully everyone hasn't given up on it yet...

J Body,
Still trying to decide if I want to tackle the small block assembly myself, or farm it out.

tsanchez,
My memory is like a bunch of zip folders, lying there dormant. I use the pictures, route instructions, time slips, reviewing the live feed and such as an outline, and to help open each folder, and put me back into that moment. Once I start reliving that moment in time, it's really photographic memory, and I can pull huge chunks of time out of it, but sometimes it's more about what I was feeling at that time or how it was affecting me more than just straight facts. One thing, it's terribly time consuming and any kind of interruptions drive me crazy! Like my cars, I enjoy the finished product more than the process!

As far as Drag Week dreams, mine usually center around breaking down somewhere like US-30 through south Chicago, or some back road in Arkansas and hearing Dueling Banjos fire up!

6pak2go,
Enjoyed sharing the experience with you, and so glad you were there to bail us out!

cudadon,
Not aluminum heads, aluminum lung, as in 6-71 roots blower on the 55. The Barnyard Viper really has to do it's work in the first 1/8th because after the that it has the frontal area of a 4x8 sheet of plywood, and steers like a boat so it's never going to be a big Mph vehicle!

Ksj,
Who did all the dragstrip driving in the Challenger, you or your brother?

7937693-100_0949.jpg (171 downloads)

"Livin' in a powder keg and givin' off sparks" 4 Street cars, 5 Race engines