Quote:

Sad story is that in the mid 2000's Chrysler performance did just that with the 15x7 rings. After several years of delays while they worked on tooling it, and everyone chomping at the bit promising to buy multiple sets when they were available, both the brushed and polished rings were released around 2006 or 07 under PN's P3461222 and P3461043 available through Chrysler and they were even made in the USA.
The consensus was all too predictable sadly, they aren't 110% perfect identical to the originals, at their $75 or $85 each price they were way too expensive
They were soon discontinued, disappeared and were forgotten within a year or two of their introduction.
I wouldn't get too optimistic waiting for anyone to try to put out another accurate reproduction.
Maybe BE&A can get some good 15x7's and 14x7's made up in China, but don't hold your breath.
I have a couple sets of originals that have the usual dings and scrapes, I wonder what it would cost to have some restored. Far more than $75-$85 each I'm guessing.

Picked up 4 of the 3461043 in 2006 for my 70RR. Wish I had bought more... Very nice repro IMO, no gap.

7901580-RtRr.jpg (246 downloads)