I didnt get to see it, but I have caught what I can on reviews. Congrats to you guys for making the haul and getting it done.

The humidity out here is certainly different ( I am guessing) than you guys run in for the most part ? We were at a track Sunday morning and going to test and try to reset our track record with our Pro Top Outlaw car, but bagged it when we saw the grains of moisture so high. We could have done it, but it was brutal,and at 9AM everyone was sweating their X%*!*^#^ off, so figured wait for a better day and save the maintenance. ( Brad 6 motor)

The biggest deal out here is the overall change from morning to night. We are on the East end of Lake Ontario, and some of these tracks, especially in the valleys can REALLY throw a curve ball at you. Its starts great, gets humid, gets hot, gets windy, starts to cool, gets faster, then huimidity comes in for evening, temos drop, but cars run slower. Its a handful.

Most dont realize the tuning and adjusments made on these cars to get down the track. Although you may have " made it look easy". I know there was more going on there....

Again, nice job

RIP Monte Smith

Your work is a reflection of yourself, autograph it with quality.

WD for Diamond Pistons,Sidewinder cylinder heads, Wiseco, K1 rods and cranks,BAM lifters, Morel lifters, Molnar Technologies, Harland Sharp, Pro Gear, Cometic, King Engine Bearings and many others.