Great information going on here. Keep it going, so lets say you have a slow paced project and can;t go too far at once. I'm getting some major metal work underneath now to an old SS/E A12 car. If my car needed some minor dent removal to the shell in various locations such as quarters, too, floor, would you dolley that first before blasting, or after? And once you have blasted and primed with epoxy, started filling and sanding filler, whats the next coat over that initial epoxy? I am assuming you will burn thru the epoxy while sanding the filler, maybe need more filler, etc. So to avoid filler over bare metal you would add more primer? Gets confusing to think about for the amatuer body man. personally I am hoping to sub out the blasting and first epoxy step, then bring car home to save money on bottom, inside, and possibly engine compartment and trunk....

7838707-Frame1.jpg (170 downloads)

WANTED : ...A New Sponsor or Winning Lottery Ticket 69 A12 road runner ,Q5, post coupe, 4 speed, former Drag car restored to "Driver" condition in the early 90's, Showing some Patina. SS/E Track Record Holder 1980 10.40 @ 130mph