Quote:

I'm dropping off my truck to my mechanic (not dealership) on Monday. He is also stumped. The dealership sounds like they are done with me. They said it is in the wiring harness and too time consuming.

No doubt it will take some time to find the problem. The code you have now is not the same as you started with. So it sounds to me like the original problem is fixed and now you have another problem. The fix only take 5 minutes to correct. The problem is most people don't want to pay for the time to get to the root cause. Its obvious they have isolated the bad circuit. You have to commit to the time it may take to get to the gremlin.

In our shops its straight time on these problems. And when the customer tells me about all the hands that have already tried to fix it I inform them it may even take more time. Most often these problems have several causes. The original root cause and all the others from people working on it that have no business or smarts to comprehend the correct repair procedure.