Quote:

Quote:

As some of you know and most probably do not, Josh is taking care of his wife. They are dealing with a serious illness and have been to see several neurologists without the best of results. I will try to do my best to answer any questions you may have concerning his race at Norwalk. I am told that racers and vendors can get in on Thursday between 12-6 (preregistered will be admitted first). Josh asked me to field questions here on Moparts and although I am not directly affiliated with the MMW, I consider him a friend and said I would try to help. I hope you all understand that I have limited contact with him and cannot answer every question that comes up, but I will do my best.

Rod

just curious, its monday and my "pre registered stuff" hasen't showed up in the mail yet. im leaving early thursday morning, will they have a record of the pre registered people just in case the packets don't make it in time?

I sure hope so cause I am in the same boat as you and my wife will be showing up Friday morning and will need her entry credentials too.

Light travels faster than the speed of sound,,,this is why some people seem bright untill you hear them speak.