I picked up a CHEAP '93 D350 Club Cab. Great running Cummins auto. But there are so many things I could do with it!

It needs some body work and the lights / trim are a mess. BUT - I can get all brand new shiny grille parts, front bumper, side markers, parking lights and tail lights for less than $500 from Rockauto.com. Also - there's a place where I can score a set of 19.5 wheels from a bread truck for about $100, and I can get new 19.5 tires from a buddy of mine for $160 each. I would need two fenders, a tailgate, and some minor repair on the bed and rockers, then I'd paint it white. The end result would look something like this:

OR... I've always LOVED Crew Cab duallies. I could buy one and swap the Cummins into it. BUT - I'd have to spend a bit of $$$ to buy another truck, and the conversion would take some time. So, more time and $$$, but the end result would be this:

OR... I also like a well-built "rat rod". There are endless possibilities, but I've narrowed it down to one that I really like, but don't see often. The '58-'60 D500 trucks are sweet! But I'm sure there would be a lot of fabrication to make the cab and fenders fit the '93 frame and the Cummins, and unfortunately most of the available projects only come with a flat bed or a grain bed, so Also - most importantly - the cab would be really small. But - it would be SO cool!

What should I do with the truck?
single choice
Votes accepted starting: 08/18/13 11:45 AM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.