Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

How hot did you let it get this last time when you said the radiator was cold?

like 220-250, hose's & radiator should have been hot at that temp I would think? like I said water was boiling by by the intake, will have to look into it more tomorrow.. there is no water in my oil or oil in my water.. I have ran 195s in all my mopar's an yes I made sure it was not up side down the coil spring is still in the hose..

Either the pump is not working or the radiator is plugged, I know you said you flushed it but there is a blockage somewhere.

Have you tried it without a thermostat? I always drill two or three 1/8" holes in my thermostats to help let the air out on the initial start up after changing one out or having to drain the system for any reason.

yep tried it with out 1.. tonight I did a few thing's, fired her up an let idle for a good 15-30 min's an sat at a 210-212, she was not boiling water out or any thing, It did sound like water boiling in the radiator hoses but I think that was just the water going into the intake when I shut te truck off.. 210-212 idling still high?? it's probably 67-71 deg's this evening

drive fast, drive hard, DRIVE MOPAR