Hello everyone! My question concerns the "rattle" noise of my forged pistons. I built a 440 using a 440 Source "512" kit. The block is .040 over. I bought the block from Indy Cyl. The block looked and checked perfect. The kit from 440 Source included the complete rotating assy. I measured everything going together. The pistons are Icon (Keith Black) pistons, dished , -0.010" down. I have between .0045 - .005" piston to wall clearance. Crower hydraulic cam, Harland Sharp roller rockers, Indy EZ heads. Engine runs great, smooth idle, no ping under accel, timing at 12 deg. I'm running TCI headers, dual carbs. My issue, if it even is, is the noise from the engine. Starting to fully warm (200-210 deg) this thing rattles like a diesel. I can hear and almost "feel" the rattle even driving down the road. I've put maybe 500 miles since putting this together. Noise hasn't changed. I've tach'd to 5000-5500 no problems. Like I said, runs fine. I've had one of my machine shop friends that does build a lot of race engines (not so much Mopar tho) tell me it just the pistons. It's almost to the point I can't take the noise anymore! Ready to pull it back out! Is there anything I can do to get rid of the noise, except for changing pistons? I've thought about the high-temp coating, Knurling, etc. What do you guy's think? Thanks in advance! Jeff