WHY DO YOU DO IT???? Do you make a ton of money or sell a ton of parts?? If you do neither WHY DO YOU DO IT?? Its the old " I am the man that puts on a great mopar race and everyone hangs off my ??? and loves me" I will never go to a race that is only for one brand of car. The pay out sucks and they always kiss the guys that have garage kept race cars that are only raced at these events. If you have a bracket car you are treated like a stepchild with herpes. I can race local for more money and see more Mopars at the track that acually race every weekend and are not arorgant idiots with more money that god. Love Mopars but not most of the people.

I do it because I felt like if I didnt, then no one else would.

I dont sell parts, what parts would I have to sell??? I dont make money, Im far from wealthy.

Im 33 Years old and I am watching the Mopar hobby die. The other races that are mopar only have declined every year since I was old enough to start going to them. That is my only reason for doing these. I have no need for people to swing off my nuts as you mentioned.

I simply felt like if we lost another race/races than where would the vendors sell parts that support this sport.