hey guys, I have some good news, got it all sorted out (thankfully).

In the instructions for my trans brake it says to adjust the rear band to 72inch/lbs and back off 1-3/4 turns...well, everyone else says to do it 3-1/4 turns, including the factory service manual. I had already drained the fluid and thought what the heck, mine as well try it and see if it helps, and sure enough it did....I have the wide double wrap flex band (I think thats what they are called) for my rear band, so im guessing with the original adjustment it was way too tight and not releasing properly.

Reverse was an easy fix- the fuse that I had for the button on my shifter for the transbrake and linelock blew...replaced that, and I was good to go....was a DOH moment, but damn it felt good to know that it was just simple stuff to fix.

As for the car- HOLY HELL does it pull like a freight train with the 408 and the 5500 stall A1 8" converter in it...I loved the stick, but its a blast to be in third gear and just give it a little and have the tires break loose. Can't wait to see how it does at the track

Thanks for all the help guys!