I had no real big issues with the race For those who complained that there was not many cars, that is the fault of those owners / drivers for not being there or showing up!
I got to race, Got a check I was happy!
Was there some issues, Yep! will they take care of it? I believe they will, Me and at other racers talked to the lady about some,and she took notes and promised that a lot of the issues will be addressed!

I wasn't called names, she listen , and agreed that she would take the advice along with others ideas
At least they are willing to talk to racers not belittle them ,
I speak my peace,some like it some don't,
The other show is a proven winner for years, and will always have it's following .
As for those who came and thought for some reason they was going to see the 'other show' here, It was not, it too has to grow,and they only way it does is you stick to it, address issues as you go, talk to the racers, when there is issues, make needed changes only,
I saw a lot of great things that could be a great start for this event,
Some forget the 'the other show' was just a Sunday race, and a car show, less than what we saw this weekend, so
It was great to see all the racers who did show up, and again the winners want to thank all who decided not to show!!