Quote:

The truth is on the inter webs.

It was very simple for the people who remember what happened involving test and tune on Thursday last year and the 40-50 dollar TNT fee the track decided to charge last minute. I came under some pretty heavy fire both at the track and on the forums about that which I had zero control over. It was not what I had been told or discussed with them. The track wanted to make x amount of dollars to run that TNT deal and the gouged the racers. I still don't think what they did was right and I still stand behind that.

But regardless of the situation or all the absolute childish rumor mill that I have heard in these last days about it, no one has even came close to knowing what they are talking about.

These are the things that will ruin the Mopar hobby guys.

As far as the reduced payout at mmw. It can only cost so much money to put on a show based on the amount that comes in the door. I have paid out of my pocket tens of thousands of dollars to make these races happen... Everyone of them has cost me money. Not made me money, so just remember that. Sponsorship money doesn't exist in this hobby right now. I'm grateful to the few that help me out with what they can but its simple math guys and I don t expect it to be anybetter anytime soon, but I'm not complaining. I signed up for this.

See you guys in June

The $40 Thursday Test & Tune definitely irritated some people but I don't see how anyone could blame Josh for that.
It was Gateway that charged that.

Everyone had the choice to pay it and get some runs in or decline.
Kayse and I paid it so we could get some runs in.
It was a choice, simple as that.

Until Friday at the track I hadn't heard that was part of issues that created the Monster Mopar, Gateway problems.

Rumors.

At Mega Mopar they didn't even off the option of test & tune runs on Thursday.
But then again there were 15-20 cars there a best then.

Kayse can't keep up at all now. lol