Quote:

Quote:

Maybe it's me but I just do not see anything that resembles an answer to the actual question asked in this ????

Yeah it's just you . Double R you forgot to add anything that was relevant to his question which means that your post was even less valuable than mine & that's assuming mine was of no value. I would suggest that you go back & edit or delete your post! I had no doubt that someone would opinionate on the best choice of the selections he listed & my thoughts were simply an alternative option that has worked (very well) for me. I even qualitied it with the symbol. Every dist I've modded has provided a vast improvement over stock.

No I stand by my replies , he asked a specific question and instead of answering it you TOLD him what he should do instead.

Don't feel bad though , that is the Moparts way

edit , Robert that is good advice on how to set up the archaic original non adjustable advance units , but the new units are so much easier to deal with especially with trial and error of what total advance one wants. The only reason to go thru all that is to keep a numbers correct unit on the engine, otherwise switching to the new unit, or something better, is a no brainer for those that have the money to do so.

Last edited by JohnRR; 05/06/13 10:54 PM.