Quote:

No, I am not going to buy this item. But what I found interesting and wanted to share with everybody, was the wide range of adjustment. If you read this e-bay sellers other auctions he was offering two versions one used a 1 inch aluminum adjusters and the other auction the UCA used dom .120 steel wall tube adjusters. The way I read it but I could be wrong, one version was using all steel components. Here is a excerpt from that ad.

*built and shipped in stock a-arm specs Up for auction is a pair of fully adjustable control arms (A-arms) for 1962-72 B-body and 1970-74 E-body Mopar, Dodge and Plymouth. Dial in your castor and camber with these homebuilt fully adjustable A arms. Removes unwanted play and excessive movement in the front end by eliminating the rubber bushings. Features in car adjustability high misalignment rod ends, strong DOM .120 wall steel tubes, and ball joint collars (built for racing in IMCA, stock car and NASCAR) upgraded from 3/8" hole to 1/2" hole and fits stock (screw in style) 1968-89 Chrysler K772 ball joints (ball joints not included). Includes steel rod ends and new hardware.

Was it welded around the ball joint collar, obviously. Would it have been better to have been solid billet, yes. But I get tired of seeing Chevy and Ford unique suspension items all the time and when someone comes out with a little different Mopar piece, I think that is cool!

Peter Bergmann on here has some arms like those, SPC I think?, that look WAY better built and offer the same adjustment.

Mopar to the bone!!!