I don't think there is much conflict in these opinions or especially about the support for the mopar teams. Luck as a term of course is aaomewhat wrong in professional racing.

However, staring at the strict performance numbers this season so far, you can't say that the mopar teams have a small performance edge edge. Last year it was definitely different. The differencies are so small that it can easily change during the season.

Basically, if you are at the top and have a performance edge, you might be able to even slightly soften the tune up, and stay out of trouble. On the other hand, the opponent has nothing to loose, and occasionally he, or she succeeds.

The competition and performance over all is very even, so practically no one can be safe, they have to push the edge every run. And that means that even with the best people you sometimes fall over the edge. That iswhere the luck comes in to play; did the oppenent do the same thing in the same run, or did he/she succeed better than ever? I feel that this season so far the luck has been on our side, for manhy years thinking AJ, it wasn't. He lost a lot of runs that he should have handled, wether it ws the tune uo, wether it was the driving (all the drivers vary), or something else, he usually didn't win decause of "luck".

And still to my first question; is Edwards still running a DRCE2 instread of DRCE3?

Plynouth VIP '67 TT IC EFI