Having a baffled oil pan for g-force control (cornering, acceleration, deceleration) is the single best insurance I ever made to my own engines... simply added horizontal baffles front, rear and sides around the sump of my stock pan... grossly eliminated loss of oil pressure throughout every competition pylon autocross run, as well as road course lapping events (some for competition hi-speed Solo events). I've had the modified stock pan on the car since the late 1970s and have never spun a bearing, etc. Its a shame that the factory stock pan never came with these simple baffles (speaking small block, on my behalf). Now, with the recent introduction of the Miloden road race pans, I will eventually step to purchasing one of them as I believe they really make an excellent product for us Mopars.

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!