Quote:

Like this?

Uhh, hardly.

Quote:

IMO At 200mph that body shape will generate so much lift in the rear there will be no way to put down 800hp to get to 200mph, unless going downhill, of course if we add big wings/spoilers, he'll need a heavier RB to hold the front end down,

Thats why I said "maybe" for a split second. SS/AH cars are at 150+ in stock bodies and a flat rear spoiler. With some mild alterations you could push on to 200, for a brief instant. I never said you would necessarily walk away from such a run... But if you want to sustain it, then things will certainly get more radical and probably end up looking more like a Pro Mod type of body.

Quote:

I guess I didn't know how literal you road race guys were.

200mph was just an expression.

The 800hp is for 60mph rolling burnouts.

If it will run 170 or so I'll be happy....until I get passed by a vette or something

Lets put it into a context you may be familiar with...I call up Indy on the phone and say I want a 500 inch mill that will make 1000 horsepower under 10,000 rpm for an hour at a time without boost. It must live on pump gas and idle smooth enough to drive on the street. My budget is $25k. What would your answer be? The request is pushing the limits, but possible. You likely would ask me for variables on what I may be willing to compromise on, fuel, price, power, where can I give a little to make things work. You threw out a similar type of request wrapped up in a chassis package. Should the response be literal or laughable?