The Holley Street Dominator is one of my favorite intakes. I had one on my 500 for a good while. I even modded it to accept a Dominator carb. Ran real well.

I don't know which of the carbs you listed would be best for you. Since you are more interested in their street manners than their all out performance, the best choice will be the one that is tuned the closest for your combo and therefore require the least tuning. The only way to find out is to try them.

While I like the Double-Pumpers a lot, the vacuum secondary carbs are usually more street friendly in that they are not nearly as rich in the low speeds.

Your ability to tune whichever carb you eventually select is probably more important than which carb you select. The biggest difference in between street oriented carbs of the same CFM is usually the low speed metering. Since you can deal with that, then the best carb is simply the one that is closest OOTB.

If it matters, these engines love CFM. I run a 1050 Dominator on my mainly street 500. It replaced a 950 Proform on this engine and gained a full MPH at the track. So I would certainly go with something in the 850 Range. I have had good experiences with the Holleys and the Proforms, but I have always struggled with the Demons.

Master, again and still