Back in 2003, the prior owner installed the crappy vacuum formed Palco (DashTop) repro panels throughout the car (kick, door, rear qtr, and seat backs). I know they were the only repros available at the time, but now that I've gutted the interior, I don't want these going back in the car. I REALLY don't like them. Several years ago, I acquired from various sources: excellent condition black original door panels, and hardtop rear qtr panels (it was a set that the seller didn't want to break up); excellent condition black original kick panels; poor condition white original seat backs; poor condition white original convertible rear qtr panels. The plan was to have these panels (except the kick panels; they're fine the way they are) "restored" and/or color changed (with vinyl) by Just Dashes (or a similar shop). Of course, I'd much rather have good condition white originals that just need some cleaning and conditioning to look nearly new. The other preference would be that Metro start making the rear panels for the convertibles. I have read great reviews on their other interior panels. I emailed Metro the other day and this was their response: "We do not make the convertible panels at this time, and I am unsure of when we may have them at this time. We tried to do a group-buy last year, but the response was underwhelming to put it mildly." Anyway, I've attached some photos of the original seat backs and rear qtr panels to get some member's opinions on their condition, and/or if it's worth the $$$ to cover them in the vinyl. Since I live in the Los Angeles area, I will be taking the original panels to Just Dashes (30 min drive) to get an estimate. All comments, thoughts, suggestions, advice and opinions appreciated. Also, if anyone has any decent panels, or any leads on where I could get some, please let me know. Thanks.

Last edited by filmsurgeon; 03/02/13 05:55 AM.