Quote:

I had to cut a lot off of the aluminum bracket(A/C mount) to clear water neck. A/C compressor will have to be cut or ground a lot as well. I have a Professional Products Crosswind intake (Airgap clone). Ditto on what Dakota Dan said, you will need the correct timing cover. I have magnum heads so I didn't have any issues there. Motor is still on the stand so I can't tell you how well it does/doesn't work in reality. Mines headed for a truck so I'm not too worried about clearance issues with P/S pump.

The edelbrock intake will mount the magnum style thermostat and waterneck eliminating the problem with grinding on the ac compressor (Found this out after the fact). The reverse rotation waterpump doesn't affect the operation of the cooling system by any means. I also didn't have any problems with the power steering pump being too powerful for the steering box. Had it in there since july 2012 and have had no problems with blowing seals or leaking. As far as I know the steering box has never been touched.