OMG! Those rockers on ebay from 1hemiman in Canada are total garbage! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THOSE! He sent me three different sets and I had to send them all back, and I had to pay the shipping cost! Some of the roller pins could be pushed out by hand! From there I bought the Indy roller rockers and they were junk too! The Indy's have terrible geometry...terrible machine work...and terrible oiling! They didn't even clean off the burrs left by the machining process!
I lost a lot of money trying to save money on buying crap! I finally bought Stage V rollers from Tim Banning at For Hemis Only, and they are they best I ever seen, and the price is not bad. I spent the extra money on the Manton T/F rocker shafts, which are over-kill on my street engine, but the finish is phenomenal! The Stage V geometry is absolutely perfect which saves money down the road on guides and such. The oiling design is great! The machine work is gorgeous! The finish on the bushings is so beautiful that I could see the difference with by bare eyes!
Forget Indy & ebay 1hemiman & Mopar performance! Call Tim now, because he only get a limited number of per year. Also beware if you pay with a credit card. My Mastercard charged me a $56.00 fee for some sort of usage Canadian bullsh#t!
Trust me! Learn from my mistakes!!!