Quote:

the nitrous jet is how much power you could potentially make and you use the fuel jet to to richen or lean it out until it makes the most HP for that nitrous jet...just like a naturally aspirated motor, it pumps an X amount of air through it (nitrous jet) and it's our job as tuners to change the carb jetting (or fuel jet) to get the most HP out of our naturally aspirated motor....

Sorry, but on this one point I will have to disagree. Nitrous does NOT make power. It can't, it doesn't burn. It does provide more oxygen so you can burn more fuel. But the amount of fuel you burn determines the amount of energy you make, not the amount of air you put in the cylinder.

And really, my numbers were easy to come up with. I just plugged in the desire HP and jet sizes, along with fuel pressure, and the Nitrous Master software program came up with everything else I need.

Nitrous Master
The software is not hard to use and I have done well tuning my cars and several others.

A friends had a car that ran 7.20 on motor(1/8-mile). He wanted to run a 6.40 heads up race. I calculated how much horse power was need to run the 7.20 at his race weight, and then how much horse power it would take to make the same weight go 6.40. Then used the Nitrous Master program to determine what settings were needed to get that much more HP. It worked out amazingly well. The car ran a 6.407 on the first pass with the NOS. Was I lucky? I don't know, but we too the same car to a Pink's all out. Ran 11.07 on motor. We decided the "class" was going to be closer to 10.30. I again calculated how much additional hp was needed to go from 11.07 to 10.30. Next pass out they sprayed the starting line with VHT right in front of him (first time they sprayed all day) and the car ran 10.20. I still say if the VHT was not added, he would have run 10.30.