Quote:

Quote:

I ran the car show last year at M M W in Indy and will NOT support the new Mega Mopar Series wherever it may be run. Josh has worked his butt off for the Mopar community and I will NOT support a series that pushes it's way into the Mopar community and dictates the way things are run just because they think they can, any questions?

Josh's M M W is not the only Mopar event!
It's all good! whether you decide to go, or not, Every Mopar event needs support from it's racers, If you have decided to not attend , that's fine, that's your decssesion, we respect that,
Do I believe G M P made a mistake,, YEP!, But it one that is made, and we have to make the best of it! and support the track in at least putting on a mopar race, and for that matter,,and coming out Stating it will the same payouts as past events,!
Even having the track open! If the track should close Again,, the racing world in and around St Louis will be devastated to say the lest, and a lot of great racers will go away as well !
There are tracks every where that make decessions that racers disagree with , but still support their tracks.

This is a true statment it did/would devastate our local racers, When it did close for example the local chassis shops suffered, our only speed shop closed for good, I for one was looking to sell my car so when we found out Gateway was goig to be re-opened it was great news. That being said the track/owners need help on how to run a track, I have e=mailed Track and said if you want to know how to run a track go to Summit Track in Ohio, but that was last year 1st year on new owner Lets see what happens next.