Quote:

Quote:

Very nice. Pump gas I presume. Going into the car with big tube headers?

Can't imagine 700+ hp on the street. Automatic tranny?

91 pump gas. going into the car with those headers. and it's a 4 speed! now i have to figure out how to get some tire under there.

i have 275/60's on a 10" rim. i was thinking of trying 295/60's on an 8" rim, but a friend who is a racer and a mecahnical engineer said there will be wobble and some instability with that wide a tire on that narrow of a rim, so i'm not sure what i'm going to do yet.

lot of little things to do before the engine goes in, so i'll figure that one out later.

If I was you and know what I know now I would not buy a radail tire for your car I have ran both types of tires the same aize on my Duuster, 315x60x15 MT ET Street Radials and M/T 13.50x30x15 ET Street(bias plys ), both on ten and twelve inch rims and the bias plys are way better and safer on the street and on the bad tracks, the radials are faster and quicker on a good to excellent track The bad thing about the radials is once they start to spin they will not recover unless I let off or upshift the trans(727 with a high stall converter) and let off some The bias plys may spin a little bit at first but they will hook and stop spinning after that Buy the bias plys and run 15 to 20 lbs in them on the street and let them down to 10 to 12 lbs on the days you want some tracton, don't break it I'll bet money it is going to real hard for you to shift that motor at 6000 RPM once it is hooked up and booking down the road. 6000 RPM feels good, 6500 feels better,more RPM feels so good, oh my, oh my, how am I going stop keeping my right foot nailed to the floor Good luck, have fun

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 01/20/13 08:08 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)