Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

i ran a tall fill in a 360(414)for a long time @13.1comp brad penn or royal puple oil.tons of street driving and track passes no oil temp gauge ran super cool water temps never got over 180degrees.youll have no probs dont even sweat it.

Ever had the engine apart to see how the bottom end looked? Was your oil always clean and unburnt when you drained it?

oil was always fine mind you i changed it often 2-3times a season,never lost any oil pressure not even after crusing a while.i ended up selling it to a memeber still running strong in his demon.i think your probably even ok without it but if you do it half fill i wouldnt worry whatsoever.

I change my oil atleast twice a season as well....damn, this is getting tough to make the decision....I would rather not fill it if I don't have to, but I will be pushing well over 600 crank horsepower with spray and would like this thing to last as long as possible...I know an oil cooler really isn't a big deal if it needed one, but its just something else to install and another gauge to watch and worry about

gotta sleep on this one I think lol