Quote:

The only thing to mine and everyone else who is trying to help disavantage is I only know what someone told me about the motor. I don't know what the true lift of the cam is and what the true compression is. I guess it's pretty safe to say I don't really no nothing that's in the motor for a fact. Like I said all I know is what someone told me. They also didn't tell us much either. Maybe I should wait untill I tear into the motor and put the leak down test on it and all that other stuff before I start running down through the combo because it wouldn't make a whole lot of sence anyway! So I guess as soon as I find out more deffient answers I will put pics and all the info up and we can go from there!

Before you tear into the motor on inspecting it check the total timing first, write that down Next look at each plug, keep them in order also so you can post some pictures of them on here. Last do the leak down and then the lift at the retainers with the .050 cam timing. BTW, to add onto your engine inspecting plate make sure and check both the intake and exhaust valve lift and timing, post the numbers so we can help you determine if the cam is in straight up, advanced or retarted

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)