Quote:

Quote:

**Sigh** Nevermind... I was going to say something, but it simply isn't worth it because: "Fighting with someone on the internet is like competing in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded."

I simply hope one day, I do finish the car, and I meet YOU, at the track, or the stoplight, or anywhere else, and we'll see how things pan out.

i wonder if the babysitter has noticed hes missing yet

You know, the title of this post was "Poll." A poll is an opinion... I shared my opinion. The above statements were my opinion. Unfortunately, they didn't meet the "norm" around here on the Moparts board, so they automatically have to be wrong, and everyone is going to harass me about them. If you've noticed, I only have 30 something posts here. I've been a member here for quite some time, but the reason I dont post is becuase of [censored] comments like the several I have gotten in response to my opinions. I belong to several other boards (most of them import), and NONE of them has nearly as many PROFANITY DELETED - YOU ARE NOW BANNED as Moparts. Must be the superiority complex that comes with owning a roots blower... Don't forget, I'm the future of this hobby, not you guys. Keep scaring off young people and there wont be a hobby.

Last edited by GregZ; 09/24/04 10:41 AM.