all of you can laugh at my big rimmed, 4 valve aluminum supercharged Hemi all you want, but if you can't see it coming, you dont know its there, and it will get you. Thats what I'm going for. Alot of my ideas would have to be one off, custom made things, like the rims. I think having a one of a kind car would stick out great when parked next to 20,000 roots blown 13 second trailer queens. Secondly, yes, I like rice burners, as you would call, them. I also like Mopars. One of my favorite cars is a Subaru Impreza WRX STi. Its cheap, fast, reliable, and pretty good looking if you ask me. My idea for my Cuda is to meld muscle car, and import to form an unbeatable package. I hate straigh line cars. I know drag racing takes skill, but I find it boring. Gimme some turns and hard braking, and I'll get excited. Thats the reason for the stiff chassis, springs, light weight, lowering, big brakes and rims, and wide tires. I've seen 4 valve Hemi heads before at a car show. They are expensive, very expensive, but they flow obnoxious amounts of air. Their display engine made over 1,000 Hp without forced induction. As to the comment about blow off valves... Yes, most are loud, but they dont have to be. I would get a silent (or near silent), one. Finally, IF i could get it to fit, I would make the damn thing all wheel drive too. I'm sure most of you find that a sacrelidge, but the handling would be phenominal. With a 1400~1600 horse forced induction Hemi, in a stiff, 3,000 pound car, delivering the power to all 4 wheels, that Cuda would be faster than just about anything else. Here's a link, This is kinda what I'm goin for:
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?threadid=51569

Last edited by ttipowerwagon; 09/23/04 07:03 PM.