like what was posted before,if you have that amount of oil coming from the combustion chamber past the plug you have bigger issues.

clean well with brake clean to remove all trace of oil,then throw some baby powder around the spark plug,give it some run time,shut down and wait till you see where the oil is wicking from.

if it did it this time it should do it again.

i would wager the VC is still weeping oil. oil son the inside of VC above the lower VC rail above the plugs till the head drains back to head. some spots would just hold oil till enuff moves it to a drain hole.

it would be hard to see a real thin coat of oil on nice bright orange paint. but the baby poweder will show the oil leak in a jiffy.

also the water around the plug in the pocket would bubble if it is leaking comp by the plug seal.

I would deff be swaping to an autolite set of plug just to rule out a machining problem with the NGKs. they are cheap enuff anyways.

I repete the baby powder/water thing as you did not say if you did or not do this test.

sounds silly I know. but I have found lots of leaks on engines and trans that I THOUGHT would not be the cause of the leaks.

remember,windage from the fan will make the oil travel.the baby powder shows the path it takes.