Quote:

Quote:

This thing had been dynoed and made like 470 at the rear tires, so doing the math not like is real accurate is making around 600+.

470 at the rear wheels is not 600+ HP otherwise I'd be over 600. I just don't see it in that build sorry. It's a very cool car and I hope it runs great. I just don't see 11's. Boost is boost S/C or turbo'd. The gear is going to hurt a bunch. and again I'm not sure how the converter is going to act w/ the boost and the lazy gear. It's like dropping the hammer at 5k in a pedal car w/ a highway gear, the rpms are going to sink way down, when that happens the boost will drop. I'd think it would run a ton better w/ a 3800 stall and 3.55's. I have a buddy that runs 8's at 160+ in a turbo SB. He runs a 4000 stall and 3.73 gears...and that thing has a 700+ lift cam.
But hey prove me and a few others wrong and go put up the numbers.

Its gotta good converter in it, the RPMs are not going to drop below 5000 most likely. I think the turbo will love the gear ratio and it will run down in the 11s.

With the proper converter gears have little effect on performance on an NA car even.

68 Barracuda Formula S 340