Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Im watching now and something was said about Larson and another car/cars that were side-lined(penalty box)??? Any one else hear that and if so,why??

It appears they "impound" three cars per day now for a little extra inspection. According to the Hot Rod website Larson's car passed and is already headed to the next track...

Inspect it for what?

How far into that video before they actually start making passes?

I was sitting in during the Driver's meeting and the reason for it is that they're REALLY cracking down on guys having their friends carry stuff for them.......Like if you change tires at the track you need to be hauling your own jack and tools to swap them out........It's just a spot where the Hot Rod guys can keep a good eye on you and make sure you're playing by the rules.......They'll pick three different guys each day.....

Quote:

Whats taking so long for racing???? Been watching for almost an hr and their STILL cleaning the track!!!!!

Someone had oiled down the top end of the track the night before and it wasn't caught until this morning.....

Quote:

Seen the car monte was with make a pass 7:16 @ 212 mph said it was the highest mph of any drag week.

That must have been the 57??

When I was there, I'd seen the Vette run 7.30 something with the second kit turned on (7.80's on one kit)......Monte said it'll go easy .20's with a little more timing........He also told me it's got two more kits he can light up..... That car is also the ONLY nitrous car in the Unlimited Category and there are 15 cars.......

If you can't handle the truth, you're living a lie.......