Quote:

Quote:

The GTX is a 94,000 mile numbers everything car that is being flogged and abused by me but driven like I guess it was originally built for...WAY TOO MUCH FUN

I'm glad to see someother people haven't forgotten that they are cars , they were ment to be driven and enjoyed. My dad and I drive our stuff to the track race n drive home. He runs a car very similar to yours, a 68 Satellite with a 383+6 pac and a 4 speed on T/A Radials.

yep, drove it to the track and back and had more fun in the staging lanes waiting to run than at a local cruise. A lot of people came over and checked the GTX out and told me stories of how they had this car or that car and what they knew about Mopars and you could read into it that they really did do that or knew this about cars. Not like at the local cruises where some of the time you know the beer is doing the talking There were plenty of Mopars there so it was a good time, even a friend and his wife from the A12 Registry was there with Janet his wife running her '69 road runner. Lined up with her three times and she all three times and kick my butt rolled through the staging beams once after a nice 2-gear burnout from the water box what a mess I was The starter looked at me like "is this your first time"......."well no this is my third time, I was here today two times earlier and was feeling cocky" he laughed at me