Rear shot of the car, just about done. NOS tail lights were used, as was the original lightened rear bumper, rechromed by Paul's Chrome, that Bagshaw used.

John Gastman and I are picking up the Red Light Bandit at Bucky's on Monday, taking it back to John's dealership in Roanoke, Illinois by Tuesday, then going to Indy on Wednesday. If you are going to U.S. Nationals this year, we hope you'll stop by and check out the car.

Bill Bagshaw will be at Indy from Thursday afternoon through Saturday afternoon. We don't know when he will be at the display, but he will be there a good amount of time. He is also scheduled to be interviewed from the tower some time on Friday, hopefully during the Hemi Challenge.

Thanks for following along on the thread. I certainly wanted to let people know about the car, but I also have had a great time on moparts reading other build threads, wanted to return the favor... I love seeing build pics of any Mopar coming together! I'll be adding some more pics on Monday, and then pics from Indy as well.

Arvid Svendsen