Quote:

Is the original passenger side fender still around, if so, did it have an antenna at one time?

My T/A hood'd R/T has its antenna on the fender, even though the brochures listit as being on the quarter as part of the N94 hood "package".

No it's not but I don't know of any A12 that can or has proven that it came from the factory with the antenna on the rear quarter. I know Stephen's told me back in the '90's that he had a copy of a factory bulletin showing how to relocate the A12 antennas but again I'm betting it was after the last A12 rolled out of the factory. The letter from customer service was dated mid-June of 1969 and the AAR and T/A being '70 models already learned from the A12's I'm guessing. And all of the rear mounted antennas seem to have been done slightly different from each other but still with the long one piece antenna lead run down the right side of the car. Back in the '90's GG asked me a trick question about the antenna lead; "which side of the car were the antenna leadS run down and how MANY pieces of antenna leadS were used?" I said there was only ONE antenna lead run down the right side.....NOT MORE THAN ONE Then he said one piece is per the factory bulletin so it "leads" (pun) me to believe the is a bulletin out there somewhere