The outter race for my sprag was a bit sloppy when I took out the set screw (not rotationally but in and out of the case) so I went ahead and bolted in the sprag with the TCI kit (using my originally roller plate of my stock sprag race, since the one in the TCI kit was bent). TCI did say they would refund me my shipping and cost on their kit but as I ran into a time crunch to get this done, went ahead with it. Also the 4 pinion front planetary is in and she drove great. Converter is stalling slightly higher after the rebuild and I went racing last sunday. All held up fine under race conditions with nitrous applied liberally. Took home a 1st place trophy for the runner up class I was in also... mostly due to luck, haha. Anyway, went to launch like I used to and the nitrous activated on the line and I broke the slicks loose! Oops. That's how I found out the converter stalls higher than it used too, cuz nitrous didn't use to hit till 3000 rpm (just out of the hole) and i bumped it to a 3200 rpm pill and now works fine, launching and then hitting after rolling out a bit. Would love to be able to launch on the juice but think I need either a more hairy burnout, lower pressure in the slicks, and some suspension updates, or I need bigger slicks! Thanks for the help from everyone! Peace out.