Quote:

Quote:

I pulled the pan and the valve-body is now hanging by the parking rod (unbolted it, it was all tight when I openned it up), everything inside looks good (bands, drums) visually so I am thinking that what was stated, that the rear sprag (same as overruning clutch right?) went, seems likely. Going to pull fully and begin disassembly. Have a good used case being lined up as well as bolt in sprag. Should I go for an "ultimate" sprag, 16 roller, or a 12 roller bolt in should be good with my power level (575 hp with nitrous)? Thanks for any help guys.

P.S. LOTS of metal in the pan.

You are going to find something bad when you get it opened up wit hall the metal , buy a lottery ticket.

A 12 roller bolt in sprag is absolutely useless if the outer race is not loss in a case.

Nitrous , I'd be putting the 16 roller unit in it.

Yeah I have a "good used" case as part of the parts replacement from the transmission parts guys. Will specify a 16 roller ultimate bolt in sprag Anything else I should definitely upgrade while doing this??? She held together pretty well for years and hundreds of passes before this, haha.