I've autocrossed my Chall T/A since 1975 in the SCCA Solo II events... car is currently nationally prepared to run in class E/Street Prepared (since its class inception ~1986). Although I've always run a mechanical fuel pump, I've never had any fuel starvation problems.. In fact, I've always preferred to run the auto-x events with as little weight as possible... typically starting the event's day with about 1/3 tank of gas... ending up with about 1/8 tank... tank is factory stock. One note -- if you run a Challenger with more than 1/2 tank of gas, or worse with a full tank, you'll not only have all that extra weight (bad!) but the fuel will probably spill out of the side-filler onto the quarter panels unless you have a very good sealing gas cap, and perhaps wrapped with small cloth soak to it up.... The g-force in such events can be pretty high to force the fuel up the filler and beyond the gas cap... from my experience!

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!