Quote:

Quote:

Turbo(s) without a doubt. And I have a stroker.

This!

This is what I should have done with my 360 last year when I bent a valve...it already had the compression for it, coulda strapped on a turbo, made gobs of power with a safe tune, and ran a streetable gear to cruise the thing anywhere.

Sure those stock cast pistons aren't the best, but they will work for now at lower boost levels- when you want more, yank it and do the bottom end, but even at lower boost levels you should be fine and still have a TON of fun

thats my

Since you are already fuel injected I will more than agree with this. If you can do the fab work and are willing to run cheap chinese parts you can have a nice single setup dirt cheap. I've got $1300 in hard parts counting my fuel system (carb). I have gotten very lucky so far with a stock all cast bottom end. I've been as high as 18lbs on pump gas with 28 degrees of timing when my wastegate line blew off with no parts loss. I can't stress enough to match your turbine a/r, converter, and rear gear all up together or it will be a lazy turd (like mine) until it builds boost. Untuned and not reaching full throttle my car ran 87 mph in the 1/8th. Last week with alittle tuning I went 92 mph but my 60ft still sucks because the converter is wayyy too tight.