Quote:

Quote:

Would you guys trust Compu-Flow to build an engine? I am in the market and they are fairly close.

I trust Nick 100% with all my stuff He does my cylinder head work but I do all of my own assembly work with parts supplied and checked by him.
Here is a cool vid of his personal Max-Wedge car http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTdwZLrstPk
He can build some good horsepower
Gus

Id love to put these things together myself for the satisfaction ,but theres gonna be that One detail that i didnt learn in chucks book or saw on moparts that makes me lose oil pressure . I fix
Hvac systems proffessionally , and assemble cars for a hobby. Ill let the proffessionals build my junk so i can enjoy it when im not working. I do change my own oil , head gaskets and adjust my own rocker arms . But theres not enough time in the day . Ive been dialing in my bellhousing on a project for two weeks at 5 minutes at a time each day ... Some otger thing just need to be farmed out..

CompuFlow ----
Nick is a standup guy , didnt see him at carlisle , is he ok ??
He did a great stroker for me thats held up in at least 200 passes or more, and supposedly still spinning.
Competition wedge is practically next door to me , i havent
Done anything but buy a tuning video from him, but his correspondence with a 3o dollar video was excellent, i can imagine its even better with an engine build.
If you can find someone with half a reputation and
Does it himself and returns their calls , thats half the battle.
Its crazy that when youre a builder , you have to be a salesman , and a consultant , all in an 8 hr day. No wonder why these builds take so long sometimes... But its usually worth the wait.
I have a fresh BOb Repine engine thats going in next
I cant wait to finish that project car, Bob is semi retired ex hemi racer that paid attention to detail . Its too bad that people want to slow down when their close to full retirement. He is a talented builder ...

A big name shop that does major production relies on their employees
Who might be texting their girlfriends while checking clearances,- might not be a good choice - unless they have a no question warantee.. But it sucks to yank an engine
Wait for repairs , transport, then reinstall. For some people,
That coukd turn into a year project.

Id refer two more reputable people on a pm basis, but they might be busy , i would consult with them before referring on a post on moparts . Pm for info .. Know someone close to you
Who is reputable.