Quote:

Quote:

I can answer this. They don't offer anything to hook up a water pump. They don't even give you specific instructions for the kit they sold you for $1,400+. I designed my own and they will be finished soon. Maybe this is whay they don't sell many of these kits.

I will have pics soon as I am putting everything together right now.

As far as I can tell, an electric water pump bolts directly to the Jesel belt drive.

Are you trying to use a belt driven water pump with a Jesel belt drive?

You are correct about being able to bolt a pump directly to the belt drive cover on a tall deck block. The problem is on a short deck block as the bolt just above the water inlet hole is not in the correct location to direct mount a pump. It is slightly lower so it fits into the block without breaking thru the deck surface. This is why everyone has to have adapters to put a pump on the short deck engines. Another issue occurs when the factory timing cover thickness is 2.50" and the Jesel cover is ~.82" and you need to make provisions for a motor plate that has frame tabs in the old location (factory timing cover). Most people going to a belt drive were probably not set up for one originally.
I was on vacation last week and have just now picked back up where I left off.
Lots of different configurations are possible and that doesn't help the problem and is probably a big reason that nobody makes these in any "standard" configuration as it won't be profitable.