Quote:

Just a thought, but what is the fuel plumbing situation? I can't tell allot from the pics you posted, but it looks like 6 and 8 are the farthest away from the regulator. How much pressure? I can't see but assume you have a crossover in the back? How much is the pressure rising with boost?

The crossover is in the front. I have a AN-10 main fuel line that runs underneath the intake manifold and Y's off into two AN-8 lines that feed the rear of the fuel rails. The regulator is mounted directly on the front end of the driver's side rail. The crossover line goes from the front of the passenger rail over to the regulator. There is a AN-8 return line from the regulator to the tank. I have a Weldon 2345-A pump. The injectors for 8 and 6 would be the first ones fed on the passenger rail. The fuel pressure rises 1 psi for every 1 psi of boost. I have an in-cockpit fuel pressure gauge (as well as a gauge on the regulator) and when we did the dyno pulls I verified that fuel pressure was rising correspondingly with boost. Fuel pressure never dropped off during the pulls.

"These go to eleven", Nigel Tufnel