Hello Folks.
Just putting the word out that I'll be here on the forums regularly to help in anyway possible. I will probably spend the first few days getting the lay of the land and catching up on everyone's projects.
I'm already seeing a few familiar cars, and some will be able to guess in short order who I am and where they have seen me before. However, for the majority of you who don't, my name is Dan, and I drive the 1968 Road Runner and 1970 E-Max for Hotchkis at various events, from Hill Climbs to autocross, you'll find me pushing the Mopars to the limits and quite often beyond. We have quite a few events coming up in the near future, and the boss has me busy on a few Mopar projects right now to expand and advance the product line. The short list for this is:
-July 6-8 We will be in Carlisle, PA for the all Mopar event
-Retrofitting TVS's for 62 and up B-Bodies, as well as 63 and up A bodies. Once we have all the bugs worked out, We will pass it along when parts are available. As usual, we don't just box something up and ship it out the door because it "should work", we want to make sure it does work.

I look forward to talking and more importantly Hot Rodding with all of you at shows and more importantly, at the track!
Dan@Hotchkis