Quote:

Quote:

so, let me get this right.. you cant use TTI exhaust with the original hangers at all? Id really like to utilize my original hangers if I can..

I’m not sure how you read that into any of my posts. The OP’s question was about a 72’ b-body specifically, I have only seen/installed the TTI 3” kit for that application, and it comes with heaver duty hanging hardware than any factory stuff I’ve seen. Originally, the 72’ b-body didn’t have a muffler hanger on the passenger side as the previous years had. The weight of the passenger side factory muffler, single or dual, was carried at hanger clamped to the tail pipe above the axle. TTI kit uses a HD hanger at the rear of both mufflers. Driver’s side factory dual exhaust had an additional hanger bracket bolted to the floor. The TTI kit comes with two of these brackets, again, heaver construction than original. The same tail pipes are used with and without their tips. Again a HD hanger similar to the factory design is used to support the tail pipe, mounted in the holes forward of where a tip hanger would be located, same location for a factory non-tip tail pipe hanger.

Here's the factory muffler hanger bracket for dual exhaust driver's side;

And a TTI bracket added to support the passenger side muffler;

I am talking about my 71 roadrunner. I wasn't aware of the muffler hanger not being there on the pass. side for 72. sorry for asking dumb questions, its just big money to spend and Id rather ask first.. carry on

1971 Plymouth Duster 340 auto
1937 Plymouth PT50
1969 Dodge Dart Swinger 340 4 speed
2013 Ram laramie 2500 hemi
2008 Harley FLSTSB springer